Friday, September 9, 2011

Decision day

Friday 8/5/11: I decided to sign up for Wilton's Decorating Basics so I went to my local Michael's store after work. I chose a Wednesday class so that my Saturday would be open for swimming at my parents' pool - it was August which is prime swimming time. After I paid the cashier for the class I quickly went to the baking section to purchase the items on my supply list for the first class. I was like a kid in a candy store! There were so many products and my fav was Duff's section of the aisle. I was thinking, why does Duff not have a class? I would take his class! He sells zebra tattoos for cupcakes! I turned around to the Wilton section and located the Decorating Basics kit. Next I had to buy icing. I thought well this is easy. It is store bought icing and the only thing I need for the first class is six plain sugar cookies....
Kit and Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment