Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dairy, gluten and grain free chocolate chunk cookies that taste just like the real deal.
Author: Gina Matsoukas
Recipe type: cookies
Serves: 10 cookies
- 1 cup almond meal
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add wet to dry and mix together.
- Fill a tablespoon measure with batter and press down to form a half-circle. Tap batter out onto baking sheet and lightly press down in the center.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until bottoms just start to turn brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. They will be soft when removed from oven but firm up in a couple of minutes.