|Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes with Raspberry M&M’s|
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix (Betty Crocker’s Devils Food)
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jello*
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup shortening
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons raspberry extract and 3 tablespoons raspberry jello*
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Beat butter and shortening, add in sugar, milk and extract and coloring. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Prepare cake mix with butter and milk instead of oil and water that it suggests and add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Place mix in cupcake lined cupcake pan and bake according to package and oven temperature. Test cupcakes at minimum time to be sure they won’t be dry. I bake mine at 325 degrees as mine pans are dark and my cupcakes are finished at the minimum time it suggests.