Tuesday, November 5, 2013

UGA cupcakes


                                  

I am a huge University of Georgia fan and an alumna. Some of you know we played our biggest rival over the weekend, the University of Florida. For a while now I have wanted to make super Gs from candy molds and I located a mold on Amazon. It is called a fan pan!!! Some what challenging to get chocolate in the small spaces but it was worth it.

               

I baked chocolate cupcakes and iced them with cream cheese frosting. The red and black frosting is glitter gel by Wilton.

They tasted amazing and the best part is Georgia beat Florida, 23-20. That is three years in a row now and we knocked Florida out of their chance of going to the SEC Championship game.

                                 
 
You can't have a football party without chicken wings. The wings at American Deli are amazing. The right is lemon pepper and honey BBQ is on the left. Of course they look fabulous in the chip and dip I painted myself!
 
 
                             
 
                      GO DAWGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment