Monday, April 8, 2013

Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins

I located a low calorie chocolate muffin recipe on the Six Sister's Stuff blog and had to give it a try. The instructions include using a blender or food processor in order to grind up the oats. My first thought was this is odd but I went with it. Blending up some muffins is fun! I went off course a bit and kept the batter in the blender and stirred in the chocolate chips. Much easier to pour the batter in the cupcake wells instead of scooping! Oh and I used regular sugar instead of Stevia so my muffins are not 58 calories. Oh well. They have that healthy made with applesauce and yogurt so I zap them in the microwave for 15 seconds and they taste sinful. Recently I tried almond milk for the first time and I would say these muffins and almond milk are a nice pairing.



Blend away baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment